If you are visiting our site due to the recent loss of a beloved pet,
please accept our most sincere condolences.
As pet owners ourselves, we understand the special bond that exists between pet owners and our companion animals. We know first hand how difficult it is to lose a special pet, and can truly appreciate how overwhelming it can be to make decisions during a time of loss. With that in mind, we have created this web site to help explain the services that we offer. Our commitment is to help you with the pain of loss while providing you with choices for celebrating the life of your dear pet and memorializing those special memories. Our caring and understanding family is here to help you select the best options and provide you with a very special farewell to your pet. Whether you need our services immediately, or are preparing for the future, we are dedicated to be here to meet your individual needs and that of your family's companion.
Why Choose Floriday Pet Cremation for your loved one?
- Uncompromised Service and dedication.
- Your pet will be in the care and shelter of a trained and caring professional.
- Our family is serving your family 7 Days A Week, 24 hours a day.
- We are available to personally pick up your pet and bring them to our facility.
- You have the option to bring your pet personally to our cremation center.
- We will pick-up at all veterinarian offices, even if they don't use our services.
- All cremations are performed on site at our state of the art pet cremation facility in Melbourne, FL.
- Individual cremations are performed for your peace of mind.
- We have an identification system that assures the cremated remains you receive are truly those of your pet.
- Your pet's remains are usually returned within 72 hours. Why pay the same price to have your pet shipped out of town for up to 2 weeks?
- You may have a personal or family visitation time at our facility to say your final goodbyes.
- We have a beautiful selection of merchandise including Urns, Jewelry, and Keepsakes.
- We offer online tributes for your pet, as well as resources for pet loss support.
- You may make pre-arrangement plans for services. By paying in advance, your price will never increase and you'll find comfort that your pet will be cared for just as you wish.
- You can be assured that your pet will be handled with the utmost dignity and compassion.
Floriday Pet Cremation is conveniently located in Melbourne. This helps your peace of mind in knowing where your pet is, knowing where your pet is being cremated, and knowing who is taking care of your cherished companion. We have found that many people who own family companions don't really know what to do when death occurs. We plan on being a resource for you during this difficult time. We assure you that when our death care services are needed, we will respond by immediately placing your loved pet in our care. Complete and honest service is our commitment to you!
Help families find closure by paying tribute, sharing memories and celebrating their loving companion's life. We have an open door policy. Please feel free to call, email, or stop by. We welcome all inquiries, inspections, and visitors. Once you see how pets are taken care of at Floriday, you will not be comfortable sending your pet anywhere else.
Proud Members of:
The International Cemetery, Crematory and Funeral Association
The Pet Loss Professionals Alliance